This is a no sugar take on a home favorite, Chicken Noodle Soup. I replace noodles/pasta with white beans.
- 8 cubes chicken bouillon
- 8 quarts water
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 3 cans 15oz. white beans
- Boil 8 quarts of water on high heat. Place 8 cubes of chicken bouillon and mix into boiling water to make the chicken stock
- Clean fat off chicken breasts, and place whole breasts into boiling chicken stock.
- Dice onion, carrots, and celery and put into stock along with chicken.
- Cook all ingredients in stock for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- Take cooked chicken out of pot and cut into small cubes. Mix back into pot after cut.
- Drain the cans of beans and empty white beans in soup.
- Mix in 3 tablespoons of basil.
- Heat for 5 minutes and serve!