Serves: 4 people
Ready in: 35 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 6oz of wide egg noodles (or rotini)
- 12oz of white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup of chopped parsley, packed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of part-skim ricotta
- 2 large cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
Boil the pasta per the package instructions.
Melt the butter in a large pan over medium-low heat. Add the mushrooms, chopped parsley, and salt.
Cook the mushrooms for 15 minutes. Then, add the ricotta, garlic, and parmesan. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
Add the cooked pasta to the mushroom mixture and stir to combine all the ingredients.
Substitute in rotini if you do not have wide egg noodles.