There are days when me and my husband go out for something and have dinner from a restaurant and there are days we comeback home real hungry not wanting to eat out or eat anything that we usually make for dinner. The cracking point is even we are out in the town, hungry like never been eaten in this life..we still want to reach home and make something from the things we purchased( those are actually tagged as for later purposes).
This weekend when we got back home after the purchasing, we were real hungry and wanted make something quick. At first the idea of instant noodles came, but we both were not that interested about it and were thinking what to cook.. luckily i did buy some fusilli again ‘for later’ and all i could think was boiling the fusilli as fast as i can. Then with a few ingredients literally a few, we made the gorgeous fusilli and ate our tummy full and slept soundly. In short we made fusilli and grabbed whatever came in handy for cooking from the grocery bag and made one hell of a dinner within no time. and here goes the recipe.
Fusilli – 250 gm
Onion – 1 large
Roasted / Masala peanuts – 100 gm
Egg – 2
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 1/2 tsp
Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
Red chilli sauce – 1tbsp
Soy Sauce – 1tsp
Mayonnaise – 2tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Pepper- 2 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Boil fusilli for about 5 Minutes with some salt and turn off the stove and let it cook itself in the hot water.
- By the time the pasta boils fry the eggs (one didn’t come out well so i scrambled it and mixed it with pasta ) with some pepper and salt.
- Slice the onion and saute it in some olive oil, add ginger garlic paste and the roasted peanuts (i like to keep the skin on) and let the paste coat on both onions and peanuts.
- Add the sauces and pepper and the scrambled eggs together then drain the pasta and add that into the mixture.
- Lastly add mayonnaise and mix it well till it coats on everything.
- Place the fried egg on top and eat it till your tummy can’t take it anymore :-)
Its just as simple as winking. The only effort …i can’t even say its an effort, is the cutting of onion,the rest is just mixing everything . So easy Please do try it and you will know how heaven looks up close