Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 6.23.20 unless otherwise specified.
Red peppers, 3/$3 Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Ripe’N Ready peaches, $.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, slice or chop and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Fresh boneless skinless chicken breast $2.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee shredded cheese, $7.99/each (32 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for 6-9 months.
That’s Smart! bananas, $.29/lb. Stock Up and Save: Slice and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for up to 6 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Summer Peach Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- Instant Pot Chicken Nachos (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Avocado Lime Salsa
More Menu Planning Tips:
- 5 Best Ways to Package and Store Freezer Meals
- Our Cookbooks
- Find all our Real Food Menu Plans here.