I get so much joy from sticking to my meatless diet!
This recipe originated with my love of the air fryer. I recently purchased one, and I’ve been thinking of all the fun things to fry in it! It’s incredibly convenient, and makes for easy clean up as well.
If you haven’t tried them already, the Morning Star Chik’n nuggets are amazing! I honestly can’t tell that they aren’t real chicken. I mean, they’re nothing compared to Canes. For frozen chicken nuggets, though, they’re pretty on par.
Also, I love substituting Ronzoni pasta. It helps me add veggies to my diet, and doesn’t taste any different than typical pasta! (I promise it’s good. I made it for my friend and didn’t tell him until after he ate it. He couldn’t tell!)
But, you’re not here for the conversation, you’re here for a delicious meal!
What you’ll need:
- Pasta ($1/box)
- Marinara sauce ($2/jar)
- Parmesan cheese ($2.50/bag)
- Morning Star Chik’n Nuggets ($4/bag)
- Italian seasoning ($1-3/container)
- Total cost: about $12
How to prepare:
- Cook pasta according to taste. Toss with olive oil when finished.
- While pasta is cooking, put chicken in the air fryer.
- When pasta is done, top with marina, chicken, Parmesan, and spices.
And there you have it! A great alternative to a classic dish.
Sound tasty? Subscribe for more delicious content!