Trofie with green beans, potatoes, pesto and buffalo mozzarellayannick Recipes Trofie with green beans, potatoes, pesto and buffalo mozzarella European Print This
- 400 g Trofie
- 200 g green beans
- 300 g potatoes
- 30 g basil leaves
- 50 g pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 g pecorino (grated)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g buffalo mozzarella (sliced cut)
Preparation of the pesto:
1. Rinse basil and spin dry.
2. Puree basil, garlic, 1 pinch of salt, and pine nuts in a blender Add oil.
3. Place in a bowl, add the cheese and stir well.
Preparation of the pasta:
1. Clean the beans and cut them into pieces.
2. Peel and slice the potatoes.
3. Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, add the potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add a trophy and cook for 7 minutes.
5. Put a ladle of boiling water aside.
6. Pasta and vegetables and sift them into a a big bowl.
7. Add pesto and a ladle of pasta water and mix well. Add the mozzarella and serve immediately.
The post Trofie with green beans, potatoes, pesto and buffalo mozzarella appeared first on KACHEN Magazine.