You can’t go wrong with this Homemade Chicken Alfredo recipe. It is so easy to make, and everyone loves it! One of my most requested dinners by my teens.
You will season your chicken with fresh garlic and Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Make your pasta according to the directions and this homemade alfredo sauce. It is an easy dinner that can be prepared in 30 minutes.
I always start my pasta first and then my chicken or at the same time. Be sure to cook your chicken on low so it stays nice and tender. Don’t overcook your pasta. At the same time start your sauce and put in your breadsticks. Pay most attention to your sauce to be sure it turns out.
I like to serve with garlic bread sticks and a side salad. I hope you enjoy this as much as my kids. They request my homemade chicken alfredo all of the time!
Homemade Chicken Alfredo
- 1 medium sauce pan
- 1 wire whisk
- 1 large pot
- 1 skillet
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, cut up into chunks
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 TBSP garlic, I prefer fresh but you can use 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 box fettuccini pasta
- 1 recipe alfredo sauce (see recipe attached)
Recipe for Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- In a skillet bring 1 TBSP avocado oil heated on medium.
- Add chicken and garlic and start to brown on medium heat.
- Add Italian Seasoning. Cook chicken until done and keep on low until ready to serve.
- In a large pot bring water to boil and cook the box of pasta according to package directions.
- Make Alfredo Sauce - see recipe
- Once pasta is done, drain in a colander.
- Add to a plate and top with chicken.
- Add alfredo sauce to cover.
- Garnish with parsley and fresh Parmesan Cheese.
- Serve with garlic bread.
5 Easy Dinner Ideas:
Crockpot Ranch Chicken – Pinned 327,100 times on Pinterest! A must try! Everyone loves this easy dinner recipe.
No Peek Beef Tips – Pinned 3,300 times. This 5 ingredients recipe and there’s no need to brown the beef tips first, It is so easy to prepare and tastes great.
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole – Pinned 1.2 million times to Pinterest! You will love this easy one dish meal.
2 Ingredient Pork Chops – Pinned 5,600 times to Pinterest! So good! Everyone loves this easy recipe.
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Pot Roast – Pinned 2,300 times. If you have ever ordered the pot roast at Texas Roadhouse, then you need to try this recipe. It is melt in your mouth good.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.