If you follow my Instagram, youll see that I posted this picture about the dinner my husband made for us tonight. This is not our first time having it, its THAT GOOD. I found this recipe on Pinterest and we changed a few things a little just made more of the creamy sauce because I love it so much. Here is the recipe so you can try it one night:
- 4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream (heavy whipping cream works as well)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (he used unsalted broth)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- Season the chicken the way you like it, my husband is an expert at seasoning all meat we eat. We use all kinds of different seasonings.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sun dried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over whatever pasta you would like. We usually cut the chicken into slices before we put it back in the pan.
It is so good yall, I promise you wont regret it. I put the link under the picture to the website that I found this recipe on. Once you make it once youll want to make it every week. There is also a recipe for the slow cooker, Ill try that one next week and share with you guys how it taste along with the recipes. Oh and its only 368 calories! Enjoy!